juggling and acrobatics night
Important: The “Muttizettel” need to be filled out at home and singed by a parent! In addition to that, we also need a copy of an identification of the parent signing the “Muttizettel”.
Kids and Teenager under 16 years
Kids and teenagers under 16 years can only attend when a supervising adult, which is also attending. This person can be either the parents them self (Form “3a”) or a person legally allowed to supervise the kid or teenager (Form “3b”).
Teenager at the age of 16 or 17
Teenager at the age of 16 or 17 can attend without a supervising adult, here the parents just need to sign the disclaimer in advance.
Five steps to a successfull “Muttizettel”
- Chose the right “Muttizettel”:
o Muttizettel for kids and teenagers under 16 years (Jonglier- und Akrobatiknacht 2018)
o Muttizettel for teenagers of age 16 or 17 (Jonglier- und Akrobatiknacht 2018)
- Print and fill out
- Signed by a parent (not signed by the kid/teenager or the supervising adult!)
- A copy of the identification card with signature of the signing parent.
- Remember to bring everything to the event
Ohh nooo, I forgot the filled out “Muttizettel” at home – what now?
In the best case: Simply don’t forget it!
In the worst case: The parents at home can send the filled out “Muttizettel” with the signed copy of the identification card to us via mail or fax:
- via mail: scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Fax: send it to +49 3212-1419682